I’m here to help with some of life's more challenging parts. My training and experience with individuals and a variety of family constellations have prepared me to help you better access your strengths, gain a new perspective, and feel better. Whether you are:
• Feeling stuck. You might be feeling stuck in marriage, single adulthood, parenthood, your job or life in general. You’re not alone.
• Career changes. A job loss or change can shake up your sense of purpose. We'll work together to find your way back.
• Estranged from family. Alienation from family members is painful for everyone involved. We can look at your choices while keeping perspective.
• Adjusting to adulthood. Leaving college and starting life as an adult is rarely easy for anyone. I can help guide you.
• Newly single. Your new beginning starts with a clear ending, and it's difficult to adjust to that ending. Support and guidance can ease the process.
• Couples. You may be deciding whether to get married, get divorced, or just getting through a rough patch. I listen to each individual as well as the couple.
While you might typically navigate life’s transitions just fine, a big shake-up can be an opportunity for significant change.
Call or email to arrange a time for a free phone consultation.We can chat about your concerns and how you've already worked to address them.
We'll talk about where you are right now, and whether or not you have an idea of where you'd like to go. While therapy isn't always a predictable process, knowing where we're starting from gives us more options.